I have just installed dw-2000 (Version 7.10 or earlier) on Windows and am prompted the message "Query too long, memory alignment error". What do I need to do to successfully run the program?
1. Go to the directory that follows:
c:\dw2000\driver\WIN_NT or c:\dw2000\driver\WIN_9x.
Note: Use WIN_NT for Windows NT/2000 or use WIN_9x for Windows 98/ME.
2. Run setupx86.exe.
3. Under the Functions menu, select Remove Sentinel Driver.
4. Click OK.
5. Under the Functions menu, select "Install Sentinel Driver".
6. Verify the path prompt and click OK.
7. Exit the setupx86 program and reboot your computer.