How can I change the default configuration of my mouse buttons?
This article applies to users of dw-2000 v7.50 an older. Follow the steps outlined below to change the mouse button configuration:
1. Select Preferences, under the Library menu.
2. Select Mouse Actions from within the Preferences dialog.
3. In the Mouse Actions Configuration dialog, highlight the mouse button for which you want to change the action.
4. Enter the GPE command (e.g., view, zoom 2.5, redraw, etc) in the desired field.
5. Click the OK button.
6. Click the Save button in the Preferences dialog to maintain this configuration for each time you start up dw-2000, otherwise the changes will only be effective for the current session.