How can I stream in a GDSII file but only with 5 layers visible?
Follow the steps outlined below to stream in the GDSII file with only 5 layers visible:
1. Select Library: Criteria and create a new criterion, to be called for example Filter_5. Select only the 5 layers you want (blue), and all data types (blue). Preferred layer should be set at 1 and Type should be set at 0. Then click on Update, and then click on Close.
2. Then go ahead and select Link: GDSII STREAM IN.
3. Select the ?Use Criterion? selection and select the Filter_5 criterion from the dropdown list next to it.
4. After the option has been set; click OK to start the conversion. An Open File dialog appears for you to select the GDSII file to stream in.
5. While a conversion is in progress, dw-2000 displays a progress meter so that you can monitor the progress of the Stream In operation.
6. Then select Structure: Open. You should then see the list or the structure(s) that you have converted, and the specific 5 criterions you selected to import.