How can I open a GDSII File?
To open a file, which is of a format other than a dw-2000 library, you must convert the file into the dw-2000 library format using the link menu.
1. Select Link: GDSII STREAM IN.
2. Leave the default Settings in the Options.
3. After all options have been set; click OK to start the conversion. An Open File dialog appears for you to select the GDSII file to stream in.
4. While a conversion is in progress, dw-2000 displays a progress meter so that you can monitor the progress of the Stream In operation.
5. Then select Structure: Open. You should then see the list or the structure(s) that you have converted.